Quickly infuse freshly muddled cranberry into Dolins Dry Vermouth for this spin on the traditional Negroni. This cocktail pairs the underlying flavors of Campari - Cherry, Cascarilla and Orange Peel - with the dried botanicals of our Signature Gin. This deceptively elegant spirit-forward cocktail is a perfect way to cap off a cold November evening.
- 25ml of Reid’s Signature Gin
- 25ml of Campari (half of mini bottle)
- Muddle together fresh cranberry, 25ml of Dolin Dry Vermouth, and a splash of KVAS Muskoka Cranberry-Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Add all ingredients into mixing glass and stir
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into a rocks glass filled with large ice block
- Garnish with a skewer of fresh cranberries